A Mexican party at night in a floating journey under the stars.
Visitors can experience in Cancun a traditional highlight of Mexico City: Xochimilco. A floating journey on a colorful Mexican gondola called Trajinera.
You will enjoy a real Mexican party, a delicious tasting Mexican menu and open tequila bar onboard accompanied by gondoliers, mariachis and traditional live music. Xoximilco is ideal for celebrating and making new friends, singing, dancing and playing traditional games.
- Night time journey through canals onboard a trajinera
- A three-course tasting dinner of Mexican gastronomy (such as tamales, cactus pad salad, chicken with mole sauce)
- Tequila open bar, beer and soft drinks
- Traditional live music: mariachi, bolero trio, jarocho quartet and marimba.
- Free parking lot
- ATM’s and shops
- The tour includes round transportation only if added it at the time of purchase.
Extra cost benefits
- Roundtrip transportation from the hotel
- Photo pass
- Clients must bring the printed proof of purchase
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes, preferably long pants
- Use chemical-free insect repellent, including: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, and Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. If you need extra mosquito repellent, we provide it for free
- If your client adds transportation, it is necessary to confirm the time and location of the pickup
- Bring extra cash or credit card for souvenirs and personal expenses.
- Xoximilco opens from Monday to Saturday from 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Duration: 3 hours approx.
- It is necessary to book in advance to ensure the admission
- The minimum age recommended is 5 years
- Children from 5 to 11 years pay 50 % of the adult price. Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booths
- Children taller than 4.5 ft but under 12 years old, must show an ID to verify their age
- Children over 12 years pay an adult ticket price
- Reservations cancelled 15 days or more prior the day of visit are subject to an additional 20 % fee; from 14 to 4 prior to the scheduled day of visit are subject to an additional 50 % fee. All reservations cancelled 3 to 0 days before the date of your visit or in case of no-show will not be reimbursed
- Changes are not allowed on the same day of visit
- The trajineras have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers