Xenses is Experiencias Xcaret’s new Park in the Riviera Maya. A unique half-day experience for your senses, even those you never knew you had!
Tour along two circuits of 15 total attractions that go over land, air and water, and through unusual scenarios that will astonish you. Rediscover the world with new sensations, get back to being a kid.
Your senses will be the protagonists of a journey through caverns, gardens, a town, rivers, waterfalls and much more. Each one all your senses will be stimulated to awake your imagination and defy your perception.
You and all that you can perceive is the result of entering this fantastic world. Once you control and rule each of your sensations, you will be ready to become a Xensei.
Extra cost benefits
- Roundtrip transportation from the hotel
- Photo pass
- For your visit wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent that are free of the following chemicals.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs of your visit or enjoy an original snack.
- Duration approximately 5 hours.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, persons with recent surgeries, back pain or who weigh more than 300 lbs. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs. Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women.
- Children under 5 years old have free admission.
- Children 5 – 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 4.2 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft tall who can’t swim be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, there are no refunds.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.