Explore the Jungle: discover the enigmatic Mayan jungle and participate in an authentic blessing ceremony with the scent of copal incense and performed by a Mayan shaman from the community. Swim in the relaxing waters of a natural underground pool full of beautiful geological formations, part of the Sac – Actun system, the longest underground river in the world, which has been explored along its nearly 350 km (217 miles), boasting amazing rock formations (stalactites and stalagmites).
- RAPPEL: Descend 12 meters into the cenote and swim in the cristal clear Waters of Yaxmuul
- CAVE SNORKEL: Snorkel in crystal clear waters, recommended by National Geographic
- ZIP LINES: Fly over the tres to appreciate the landscape in zip lines, one of them aquatizes in a cenote
- MAYA RITUAL: Step into the jungle and participate in an authentic blessing ceremony
- REFRESH AT THE CENOTE: Descend 12 meters into the cenote and swin in the crystal clear Waters of Yaxmuul